Including all the Necessary Do’s and Don’ts
In our video you will find an easy to follow step by step guide on how to apply a casual day for mature skin.
As we age, correct makeup application is important. We are no longer in our 20’s & 30’s so here we will teach you application techniques as well as some do’s and don’ts on how to create a fabulous day makeup to compliment mature skin that will have you looking and feeling fabulous.
Products used in our YouTube tutorial
- Always use a primer – it helps smooth out our fine lines and wrinkles and keeps our make up on longer during the day – it’s like Velcro for our foundation.
- Fill in your brows and shape them in a gentle arch
- Extend your lipstick past our lip line to make our lips appear fuller
- Don’t use think chucky mascara, we don’t want spiders on our eyes – it ages our eyes
- Don’t use too much brow filler as we do not want a catapilla on our face – it might be the trend with the younger generation but it does not work for use “Mid Lifers”
- Don’t use to much highlighter – we want it to look like the sun is hitting our face but we do not want to be seen from space