This Lamington Tim Tam Ring will not last long on your table on Australia Day!
1 packet lamington fingers
1 packet Arnotts Tim Tams
1 bag Allens mixed lollies
4 Caramello Koalas
1 punnet fresh raspberries
1 can whipped cream
1 packet Australia flags on toothpicks
- Arrange 16 lamington fingers onto a circular plate placing two close together and leaving a gap between the next two.
- Place a Tim Tam in each gap.
- Add whipped cream between Lamington Fingers and Tim Tams to fill all the gaps. It doesn’t matter if this is uneven as long as you close the circle using the cream.
- Pour Allens lollies into the centre of the cake adding Caramello Koalas.
- Decorate the edges of the cake alternating with a fresh raspberry and an Aussie flag.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge until ready to serve so the cream doesn’t melt
Happy Australia Day